Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/05/23 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 02:22:39 +0200

Hi,

Status update as of 2024/05/23 is as per attached summary document, 
which provides updates on the following projects:

  *   DTO to EMF converters
  *   OGC Features
  *   EMF model driven development of Jakarta RESTful OSGi applications

Please review and provide your input.

Regards,

-- 
   Michael H. Siemaszko
   Telegram: mhsiemaszko
   Email:[email-masked],
          [email-masked]
   WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
   GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
   LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
   Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/